LiFePO4 Better, Lighter, Faster
Why is it better?
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) literally takes battery technology to the next level
- Lasts 10x longer - LiFePO4 can endure 3,000 to 5,000 charge cycles (compared to 300 charge cycles in lead-acid). This means reduced replacement costs in the long run.
- Never worry about cranking the car in the cold. Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries have 2x the cold cranking performance of an equivalent lead-acid battery.
- It also maintains max cranking power until near fully discharged, whereas lead-acid batteries lose more than 60% of its cold crank performance when below 40% charge. That is the difference between starting your car or being left stranded.
- 200+ days sitting time when disconnected. Stable, maintenance-free and very low self drain.
- Safer due to reduced fire risk. Much higher thermal and chemical stability compared to other batteries and significantly reduced fire risk. When you’re racing, no fire is a good fire.